We guarantee all products against defects caused by faulty workmanship and materials for twelve months of commercial use from the date of purchase (purchased from April 2022).
- During the guarantee period, Fiorenzato-USA will repair or replace any defective product at the discretion of Fiorenzato-USA. Fiorenzato-USA will cover shipping costs, parts, and labor for warranty replacement issues, for the duration of the coverage for retail customers.
Wholesale customers must adhere to the retailer & wholesale customer guidelines. Wholesale customers are responsible for direct equipment warranty claims. If you purchased an Fiorenzato-USA machine with an authorized wholesale customer please contact them directly to initiate your warranty.
Fiorenzato-USA reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions herein without notice. This guarantee excludes defects caused by but not limited to the following issues;
- Product not being used in accordance with instructions or designed purpose.
- Accidental damage, misuse, alterations, or tampering by unauthorized persons.
- Repairs or dismantling by unauthorized personnel.
- Use of non-Fiorenzato-USA components.
- Removal or altering of serial numbers.
- Lack of proper cleaning and maintenance.
- Parts that are subject to normal wear and tear are not covered under the warranty. This includes items like burrs, screws, static screens, and other moving parts.
- Problems related to water damage are not covered under warranty.
- Cosmetic issues (scratches, surface marring).
- Warranty is non-transferable.
How to File a Claim
- Contact Fiorenzato-USA regarding any claim to be made under warranty by phone or email.
- Complete the defective part warranty claim form found on at the bottom of this page.
- Ship the completed claim sheet with the defective merchandise prepaid to;
attn: Returns Dept.
4315 Lacey Blvd SE
Lacey, Washington 98503
If Fiorenzato-USA determines the product is covered under warranty, the purchase price of the part will be credited to the wholesale customers account with Fiorenzato-USA.
Defects not covered under warranty are subject to technician service fees and part replacement costs.
Warranty & Claim Procedure
Proof of Purchase.
Please retain a copy of the original invoice as proof of purchase in order for the warranty guarantee to be valid.
Please retain original packaging for the duration of the warranty period to ensure the safest shipping, if needed in the case of warranty issues.
“Commercial” means equipment intended for commercial use as specified by the user manual.